Set To Sell Your Property?
Consider the following details when getting your house ready to sell …….
1. Delightful Decor Touch up any scuffs and scrapes with a spot of fresh paint
2. Clutter Free Help buyers visualise the space by de-cluttering your house.
3. Freshen Up Make sure your property smells fresh and clean. Banish any cigarette or pet smells, open some windows and brew some coffee.
4. Kerb Appeal First impressions count so make sure the front of your property looks inviting. Attractive pot plants and a weed- free garden can make all the difference.
5. Spring Clean Dust away those cobwebs, polish your furniture and clean your windows to give potential buyers a good first impression.
6. Fix It From a leaking tap to replacing your lightbulbs, make sure all those little fixing jobs are done and dusted – work in progress sends out the wrong message to potential buyers.
7. Accessorise Add those finishing touches with fresh flowers and lighting to create a welcoming atmosphere.
8. Depersonalise Buyers need to make their own personal connection with your home. Remember it is easier for visitors to work from a blank canvas.
9. Be Realistic. Keep up to date with market conditions that might affect the selling price of your property.
10. Marketing Market your property to the widest posible audience using as many methods as you can including free internet based services